Saturday, January 3, 2015

Day 3

Today was a bit of a hard day, I didn't have breakfast cauae I didn't get up till 11 due to the fact I couldn't get to sleep till 5am. Because I didn't have much sleep I had no intention of going to spin but I did do my at home workout. 
I had quinoa with veggies for lunch and some popcorn at the movie I went and saw this afternoon then had a sandwich with a bit of mayo, bacon, cucumber, tomatoes, mushrooms, and lettuce in it for dinner and had 3  peanut balls covered in dark chocolate for desert. 

I also made a detox drink, 
jillian michaels detox drink: 
60 oz of water
1 Tbsp cranberry juice (only PURE cranberry juice not the juice cocktail!)
2 Tbsp lemon juice

There are so many variations of this and I couldn't find real cranberry juice so used diet stuff, and couldn't find dandelion root tea so I added in David's tea detox tea and squeezed in a whole lemon. (Love living in yellowknife, can never get anything special). 
It will be interesting to see if it works. I will look for cranberry juice and dandelion tea at the crazy expensive whole food store next pay cheque. 

So I am drinking that right now and using an it works body wrap 

No comments:

Post a Comment